Novak Djokovic on US Open disqualification: ‘Whole situation has left me really sad and empty’ - ALL Jobs News

Sarkari Result, latest news - https://alljobsnew.com,Sarkari Exam, Online Forms, Sarkari Naukri Jobs in various sectors such as Railway, Bank, SSC, Army, Navy, Police, UPPSC, UPSSSC other Sarkari job alerts at one place

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday, 7 September 2020

Novak Djokovic on US Open disqualification: ‘Whole situation has left me really sad and empty’

Novak Djokovic apologised for his US Open disqualification on Sunday, declaring himself “extremely sorry” for the moment of madness which saw him defaulted from the tournament.

In a statement on Instagram just hours after his sensational exit in New York, the Serbian world number one said he had been left “really sad and empty” by the controversy.

The 33-year-old was ousted from the tournament after accidentally hitting a tennis ball into the throat of a line official during his fourth round match with Spain’s Pablo Carreno Busta.

Here’s the world No 1’s statement:

This whole situation has left me really sad and empty. I checked on the lines person and the tournament told me that thank God she is feeling ok. I‘m extremely sorry to have caused her such stress. So unintended. So wrong. I’m not disclosing her name to respect her privacy. As for the disqualification, I need to go back within and work on my disappointment and turn this all into a lesson for my growth and evolution as a player and human being. I apologize to the @usopen tournament and everyone associated for my behavior. I’m very grateful to my team and family for being my rock support, and my fans for always being there with me. Thank you...

Read more



from Scroll.in https://scroll.in/field/972402/novak-djokovic-on-us-open-disqualification-whole-situation-has-left-me-really-sad-and-empty?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=public
via MORE SARKARI JOBS CLICK NOW

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot